Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tutorial

Gentle reader,

I was informed by Statcounter that on average there are about 3 page loads per day. This is a decrease from the previous number of 7 page loads per day (the last two weeks or so). There are a lot of factors that could explain this, of which there is undoubtedly true at least one: a bad writer doesn't have any audience.

Being the lazy-ass that I am, instead of becoming a better writer, I have decided to write a tutorial on how to be part of the audience of this blog.

  1. Post comments. The more comments, the better. Don't worry that somebody else has already thought of what you want to say (they did, and furthermore, they thought of a better way to express it). However, avoid spam or similar stuff with commercial content.

  2. Read other blogs. After you have read them, come here and contradict me and say that somebody else said what I said and probably even better than me.

  3. Try to find mistakes in the stuff I wrote, and post comments.

  4. Get a RSS feed reader and subscribe to this entry. In this way you'll be able to see when it is updated.

  5. If you are too timid to post comments, send me a mail.



This short tutorial will reveal without a doubt the true way of the blog-reader.

May the browser be with you.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last an article that doesn't include self-references like "Today I am going to talk about..." :)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Doru said...

That's the spirit! Continue to post comments! (no need to emphasize this to andrei, but for the others here)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home