Saturday, September 03, 2005

Various

Today's entry will have two parts. The first part is about an article that probably everyone will find amusing. After that, I will write how I am standing.

So first the funny part. Please go here and read the article. I know that I have been critical of Google, but the article is ridiculous. Probably everyone likes to pick on Google. And since this brings in more visitors, why not do it? Softpedia should really revise these articles before publishing them.

Now that I've got over the part that I intended to be funny, here is an update on my status

Things sometimes go well, sometimes go bad. To me they seem to go from bad to worse. First of all, the OSIX challenge goes bad. I've beaten the 8th level but got stuck at level 9. It is called "The Hexbox". The problem is that I do have an idea on how to do it, but I can't really find the perfect method of implementing it.

Second, I should get hired :(. I particularly dislike being hired. The reason is that while you generally have enough money to do whatever you want to do, you are not having any time for doing anything else. So my question is: what good is the money when you cannot spend them?

That about wraps it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home