Thursday, November 03, 2005

Apology

Well, at this point I've kindof got over the blogging rage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually, that is not entirely true. I realized that there are some issues that I have to fix, so I will be closing this blog. And because I don't really want to pollute the namespace I will probably delete it too.

It is just the fact that at some point in your life (in this case, just before reaching 22) you realise that you really haven't done much of anything that's really important, and you probably never will. This is a putdowner :(.

For all you guys there that have been more or less bored by what I said, I am deepily sorry. I am sure that there really isn't anyone that loved or hated or had any kind of strong emotion regarding this blog, so I suppose I won't have to apologise for this.

Best wishes to you all,

Doru-Mihai Muntean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home